If you want to learn how to cure dry hands the solution might be in natural home remedies. Make sure you use them consistently to really see a difference and prevent them from becoming dry and wrinkly.
1. Renew and smooth your hands with this scrub. Mix few drops of olive oil with a bit of sugar. Rub the hands with this mixture for a while. Rinse off with warm water and apply a moisturizer.
2. Moisturizer for dry skin – Place your hands in a bowl with warm milk and few drops of lemon juice. Leave them for about five or ten minutes. Wash them with warm water and apply a moisturizer.
3. Make your hands look younger with a potato. Boil and mash the potato, add a little bit of honey and milk. Mix the ingredients very well and rub the hands with this mixture. Leave it on for about twenty minutes and rinse off with warm water. Apply a hand moisturizer.
4. If you suffer from extremely dry hands mix a mashed avocado with three spoons of oats and two spoons of olive oil. Add mineral water until consistent. Rub the hands with this mixture for five minutes, twice a day, and every day. Rinse off with warm water and apply a moisturizer.
5. Mix almond oil with a capsule of vitamin e oil, apply over your hands, wear some cotton gloves and leave it overnight. The next morning rinse off with warm water and apply a moisturizer. Good for hands that are wrinkly and dry.
6. Treatment For Chapped Hands – Mix one spoon of olive oil with one spoon of almond oil and one teaspoon of Glycerin. Apply on hands. For an intense hand treatment wear gloves like these ones and leave overnight.
7. For severely dry hands try this remedy more than once a week to see an improvement. Mix three spoons of rosewater with three spoons of almond oil and one teaspoon of honey. Apply for ten minutes and rinse off with warm water.
8. This home remedy is good for dry cracked hands. Apply aloe vera gel over the hands and gently rub for five to ten minutes. Rinse off. Your hands will feel really soft.
9. If you have dry peeling skin on your hands, rub some grated cucumber over the area. You can also make a mixture with mashed banana and olive oil. One of the best tips is to apply Vaseline over dry or chapped skin.
10. Mix salt with lemon and olive oil. Rub your hands with this. Avoid if you have irritated or cracked skin.