The 5 Iron Laws Of Cancer
1. IRON LAW OF CANCER. All cancer begins with a severe psychological shock or conflict that affects the mental state of the experiencer – obviously, each responds from his own personality and subjectivity.
Cancer is an organic response to conflict – represented in a loss or in an event or destabilization of their relationships that the person interprets as destructive or very negative for her.
This first law also specifies other important points:
At the moment the psychological conflict occurs a change in the electrophysiological field of a specific brain area, called Hamer’s focus, observable through a brain scanner (CT scan) occurs.
There is a definite relationship between the type of psychological conflict suffered and the affected brain area, and between this and the specific organ where the cancer manifests itself.
2. LAW OF THE TWO-HUNDRED EVOLUTION OF THE CONFLICT. From the shock we can observe an interrelation between the evolution of the psychological conflict, the evolution of the focus of Hamer in the brain and that of the organic disease that basically consists of two phases:
1st stage: Any emergence of such a conflict is followed by a stage of stress (active phase of the conflict). At this stage the person shows nervousness, cold hands, difficulty sleeping, muscle tension, lack of rest, relaxation, shallow breathing, etc. In this sense practicing techniques of relaxation, gentle exercise or stretching can attenuate the impact of psychological conflict.
2nd stage: At the moment in which the psychological conflict is solved, one enters the second phase (resolution or curative phase of the conflict) in which the predominance is relaxation / fatigue.
That is to say, IN THE MOMENT THAT THE PSYCHOLOGICAL CONFLICT IS RESOLVED, ILLNESS STARTS THEIR SELF-CLEANING PROCESS.
If the body has a suitable environment, free of toxic and sufficient energy the healing process occurs alone. It should be noted that it is often in the 2nd phase when the medical diagnosis of the identification of harmful disease occurs, as in the case of leukemia or myocardial infarction, which can cause important complications to be treated, but they must be understood As healing processes of the body.
3. ONTOGENETIC DISEASE SYSTEM LAW. The manifestation of the disease depends on the embryological origin of the affected tissue:
When the impact is carried out on a tissue developed from the embryonic endoderm or mesoderm, during the active phase of the conflict, cell proliferation or tumor is generated in the corresponding organs, while in the phase of resolution of the conflict there is arrest of the growth, Bacterial reduction, etc.
When the impact is made on tissue developed from the ectoderm, during the active phase necrosis or ulcerations are generated in the corresponding organs, while in the operative phase there is edematization, swelling, abundant growth, scarring.
4. LAW OF THE ONTOGENESIS SYSTEM OF MICROBIES AND BACTERIA. Microbes, bacteria and viruses collaborate with the body during the healing phase. That is, a flu, for example is a manifestation of the resolution of psychological conflict:
If the conflict has affected areas of the endoderm or mesoderm, during the resolution phase will appear fungi, bacteria and germs that will help eliminate cell proliferation or the tumor that occurred during the active phase.
If the conflict affected the ectoderm, during the resolution phase, microorganisms and viruses will appear to help restore the necrosis or ulcerations produced during the active phase of the conflict.
5. LAW OF THE FIFTH ESSENCE OR UNDERSTANDING THE SENSE OF DISEASE. Illness is a biological program meant to tell the individual that he is living a situation that is not convenient for him, that he has not assimilated.
Illness does not happen by chance, nor by the vagaries of “destiny.”