Stomach disorders, such as heartburn, often appear after meals. Frequent heartburn may favor the development of bacteria that “corrode” the mucous membranes of the inner walls of the stomach; the dreaded Helicobacter pylori .
Statistics reveal that at least one person suffers from heartburn once a week. This gastric reflux is what we commonly call heartburn and although they can not manifest it openly it is something that greatly affects babies after every meal or people who lie down or take a horizontal position after eating.
That feeling of heaviness can be reversed in a natural way and it is important to know what are those foods that we must always have on hand to relieve acidity without the need to take medications that in the long run, produce the inverse effect.
What are the factors that can make us feel heartburn?
-Having an empty stomach for a long time.
-Do not eat breakfast.
-Eat foods that are high in fat or too spicy.
1) A miraculous algae: it is the alga called litotamo, that grows in clear waters near the coast and free of contamination. It stimulates the production of red blood cells and a high pH, so it is a powerful natural antacid. It can be found in health food stores or pharmacies in the form of tablets or pills.
2) Comino: serves to cure stomach pains and intestinal inflammations. It is also effective for treating menstrual cramps and for inducing sleep.
3) Yarrow: this medicinal herb, has been used for hundreds of years. It has anti-inflammatory, astringent and diuretic properties that favors the digestive processes avoiding the stomach pains and the accumulation of gases.
4) Pineapple or pineapple: After a copious or very seasoned meal use the pineapple as a dessert to help a good digestion and to calm the heartburn.
5) Almonds: Almonds contain an oil that covers the walls of the stomach with a protective film and at the same time their proteins contribute to relieve the burning.
6) Aloe vera: again aloe vera is used as a natural remedy and in this case is ideal for relieving stomach pains and acidity.
7) Sodium bicarbonate: in addition to all the uses we can give to bicarbonate, one of the main is to neutralize excess acidity. It is even something that pregnant women can take because it has no toxicity.
8) Chamomile: favors good digestion and relieves stomach pains. It is an excellent tonic that helps to reduce spasms and prevents acidity. Prepare an infusion of dried chamomile flowers in a cup of hot water and a spoonful of lemon juice.
9) Ginger: has anti-inflammatory properties and is an excellent digestive that has been used for many years to treat abdominal pain and heartburn.
10) Peppermint: this is another herb that also helps to improve the flow of bile and relieve stomach pain as well as acidity and at the same time avoid gas.
Prepare an infusion with a cup of hot water, two tablespoons of fresh mint leaves and some lime or lemon juice.
It is important to take into account the foods that we must avoid not to suffer from heartburn:
– Fried food.
– Butter oils cooked.
– Spices and spices.
– Fatty fish.
– Canned food.
– Fermented cheeses.
– Creams and pastries.
– Alcohol, soft drinks and coffee.
– Raw onion.
Instead, we recommend these others that not only will not cause heartburn but are easily digested.
– Legumes cooked or dried.
– Cereals and starches, especially potatoes.
– Boiled eggs.
– Meats and lean fish.
– Manteca and crude oils.
– Fresh fruits, especially banana and melon.
– Products rich in Omega 3.
– Flax seeds.