Goya, also known as bitter melon, bitter gourd, bitter squash, or karela. is a cucumber-shaped vine with a bitter-tasting fruit. It require’s hot and humid environments to grow and is native to Asia and South America. Its most significant property is the ability to combat cancer.
Frank Shallenberger, a specialist doctor in alternative treatments and anti-ageing medicine, has found that this plant is very efficient against cancer. It has an ability to stop the cancer cells from growing, and it is strongly recommended that cancer patients consume it.
To be more precise, goya kills more than 90% of the malignant cancer cells!
A research conducted by the University of Colorado tested goya’s influence on cancer and it proved that a 5% solution of this plants extract can treat pancreatic cancer. It has also shown that this solution results in a reduction of over 60% of the pancreatic tumors.
Goya is also very efficient against the following:
-High blood pressure
The regular consumption of goya can have the following benefits:
– It enhances strength and boost energy levels;
– It reduces neural tube defects due to folate deficiency in fetuses;
– Two compounds in goya, polypeptide-P and carnation, are responsible for maintaining the blood sugar — level’s stable, which is crucial for people who have to type 2 diabetes;
Goya juice boosts the immune system and protects the body against infections and viruses;
– The beta-carotene in goya improves the vision and treats problems related to the eyes;
– It relieves hangovers after heavy alcohol consumption, by cleaning the liver;
– It aids the function of the digestive system by regulating the movement of the intestine;
– It mitigates gout symptoms and regulates the circulation of blood;
– It relieves fungal infections and psoriasis, as well as other infections, like ringworms and Athlete’s foot.