The Queen Of Spices – Turmeric
Turmeric is considered the queen of spices. In India, people add it to almost every dish they cook. This spice is also a very valuable ingredient in many natural remedies. Spice contains more than 300 antioxidants and is beneficial to consume daily.
This juice recipe is made from turmeric; You can use powder or fresh root of this spice. This elixir can be used as an analgesic, thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties.
-1 tablespoon turmeric powder or grated fresh curcuma
-½ teaspoon grated ginger
-5 organic carrots
-1 organic orange
-2 organic lemons
-1 organic cucumber
Peel the citrus fruits. Cut the cucumber and carrots into chunks. Mix everything in a high speed mixer. Serve alone or with ice. For optimum results, drink this juice in the morning half an hour before eating breakfast.
– Help Arthritis: Turmeric juice relieves inflammation caused by arthritis. When consumed, curcumin (one of the antioxidants found in turmeric) is activated and relieves stiffness and swelling of the joints.
– It is used to treat depression and dementia: American scientists have shown that this spice reduces the risk of depression, dementia and also relieves the symptoms of these conditions
– Eliminates toxins: This juice successfully removes toxins from the body and also improves the complexion.
– Reduces pain: According to the researchers, this spice is effective in treating pain and inflammation caused by steroids. Turmeric contains NF-kB, a protein that activates the body’s defense mechanisms to help it eliminate pain.
– Aid in the treatment of cancer: Antioxidants interfere and regulate the growth of free radicals in the body. These lead to many diseases, including cancer. This juice provides prevention against ovarian, colon, prostate and breast cancer.
– Nourish Blood vessels and heart: Turmeric juice regulates cholesterol and protects the heart and blood vessels. Turmeric also helps prevent possible cardiovascular diseases.
– It is used to treat digestive problems: This juice reduces the swelling, relieves heartburn, and cures gastritis. Add turmeric as a spice to each meal for better digestion, or take a teaspoon of turmeric in water every day.